Sunday, March 27, 2011

A wonderful message at BBTC

I slept so well last night. I slept all afternoon and then woke up to check on my dad who was sick, then went about doing some chores. In the night, Steffi, Stacia and Ryan came. Ryan was able to massage dad and grandfather and grandson just sat at the hall to watch TV together. It was just great to see that.

I busied myself with Stacia and made a special cup of milo for her. Steffi was so kind, she helped me arrange some things in my room and we sat down at my bed to go through Geography. I gave her the wikispace I designed so she could access from home. The evening was quiet and so by the time they were ready to go, I was ready for bed. I prayed till I slept and the morning came and I was ready for church. I was determined to be there early because I wanted to get a car park legally. Most of the time I parked at the spot that was meant for season parking ticket holders of the area. So I am not allowed there but so far I have not been given a ticket. I was glad there were quite a few legal spots I could choose this morning.

I saw my sister with the worship team this morning. We were taught a new song but it was these two songs below that moved me to tears. I prayed this morning that the Holy Spirit will fill my heart and lead me to hear God's voice clearly. I told the Lord to suspend all thoughts and focus just on worshipping God. And it was a great morning. 

Sr Pastor Daniel Foo then came on. He spoke on the End time Church. He mentioned about the flood and cycle in Australia, showed the pictures as well as the tsunami. He told everyone that this is just Birth pangs. BBTC has been preparing the church to be disciples of Christ and said that this is the year the Christians must start running. The entire series I am attending is about the sovereignty of God. How timely!

These are just birth pangs we are watching. The intensity of the earthquake will go higher and higher by the Richter Scale and the frequency will go more and more frequent. So one year we can expect to find more earthquakes, more natural calamities. But this is just the start of troubles.

Sr Pastor Daniel Foo told the church that it is not God's desire that any should perish. Yes, God's desire is to save the most wicked and evil person on earth. Such is the goodness of our God. Therefore these calamities came about because of our sins and the evil one and the judgement of God already fell on Christ. Thus we are witnessing the consquences of the fallen man and the evil one. Satan knows his time is coming soon and he wants to take many with him. We will lose to the devil only when we allow satan to do so. So never give satan ground to get into our hearts. I have allowed satan to come in and dwell in my thoughts. Thank God, satan doesn't have my heart.


So what are we Christians in the end times like? We are to preach salvation, set the captives free and heal the sick. We must seek the presence of God continually. We are constantly going to seek the First Love of God which is to know that Jesus loves me and saved me. This knowledge should free us to love others and to serve God even more. Men and women of the End Time church will also follow God whole-heartedly. They do not build golden calves for themselves. I find this interesting because Pastor Daniel Foo defined the gold calves as the things we do when we don't get an answer from God. These golden calves were crafted when Moses didn't come down from the mount. They were the response to jump ahead of God. Do you have an golden calves? Did you do anything you are regretting because you fail to wait on God? I do.


Men and women of the End Time church will not follow the crowd. They will walk in the way of the Lord. Are you afraid to be unpopular with others and follow even though God says it is WRONG? Do you sit on the fences when it comes to certain issues? Are you so into the cool crowd and snuffed God out? Well, God forbid.


Finally the men and women of the end time church posture their hearts to hear the Lord speak everyday. And they submit their natural minds and human understandings to God and receives the word of God in His Holy Spirit.

Men and women of the end time church also keep unity as unity in the church means power for the Lord.



Finally these men and women will bring glory to God.

And let me share these two songs that touched me this morning.







Have a great week ahead. God bless you when you journey with Him in the light.