那爱是什么?真的可以爱一个不爱您的人吗?跟您无血缘关系的人, 可以吗? 我试了, 我真的试了。
原来爱不是要求, 不是自私,不是不义。而是信任,而是包容。我还在学习去爱一个不该爱的人。但是我知道没有上帝,我不可能去爱一个不爱我的人。在我生命中常会出现这些人。有时候我认为这对我很不公平。但是我还是驯服在主的爱里。从心出发
爱是恒久忍耐,又有恩慈,爱是不忌妒。
爱是不自夸,不张狂。
不做害羞的事,不求自己的益处。
不轻易发怒,不计算人的恶,不喜欢不义,只喜欢真理。凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐。爱是永不止息。
爱不喜欢不义。我特喜欢这句。因为爱一个人因该让他知道他正在走不义的路。讲了不接受不是我的错。唯有上帝明了。也只有上帝能去
动工。让上帝改变他的心。
For Bonita:
I felt like mandarin expresses better what I have been thinking throughout the day. Love! These verses were given to me on Saturday afternoon before I met a student for dinner. After dinner I thought about the verses and took a look at it closely to examine if I did all that was said.
Is it possible to love someone not related to you and practice what the passage said? I tried. I really tried all that is there. I really did all I could to love. Sometimes easier, most of the time difficult. But I have no regrets loving the way I did. And I believe I can only carry on if God's love over rule all the hurts. I thank God I could even try. I thank God He showed me How much He loved me and even when I repeatedly sin, He is still here. I understand His heart more and more. And got me thinking more and more about what I cannot do and what I have to do.
Love always protects, always trusts, always hope and always perseveres. And I will try again. But I will remember that Love does not delight in evil BUT rejoices in TRUTH and I will tell the truth from now on. I cannot always protect when truth is hidden. I will protect with the word of GOD.
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. I Corinthians 13: 4-8