I was late again meeting BJ for tuition. That was because dad wanted sis and I to have dinner with him. But I had to rush. By the time I entered Starbucks I saw her already seated at a corner, studying.
I saw that her eyes were really different yesterday. She looked extremely tired although I was actually really tired. I had to be out the whole day and rushing to meet this person and that person was really tiring.
She unloaded her frustrations about her class and her studies and I listened smiling. She also told me how she was so overjoyed by Peck San's kindness. She was just overwhelmed by Peck San and I.
Thank God Peck San could help her and will continue to help her until Peck San leaves for her MEd in September.
BJ was just wide eyed about the fact that I taught Peck San English and Geography when she was in Sec 2. Yah, my monitress in sec 2 is now a grown woman with a passion to serve Christ.
Last night, BJ didn't object to me talking about GOD. She told me that I looked better than I did last week when I met her. She found my mind.
But I am actually physically tired from all the running around. Cindy asked me to watch not to tire myself too much or else I will be hit again and again by depression. So I may have to cancel everything and just sleep.
When I dropped BJ off, she commented again that she really was so happy to be able to learn with me.
To be really honest, I did nothing much except to go through some stuff she already knows. I think she wanted to talk and be listened to. So I sat and listened and shared when I can about God's goodness towards all of us. I believe God wants to reach her too.
Last night she mentioned that she smokes and about her delinquent ways. I still accepted her as she is. Because I know that it is important for people to accept her as she is. And I didn't mind her as long as she doesn't smoke infront of me. I have a dad who smokes like a chimney and he smokes outside the house. I have other people in my life that are not perfect. I am not perfect. So I live in an imperfect world.
Later BJ massaged me again. Wishing me a good night and good luck for my search for a job. I think she thinks she owes me. But actually she doesn't owe me anything.
I thank God for using her to reach me. I am grateful to have met her.