I did something interesting today. I went to work and did nothing except to chat on MSN and facebooking. This was because the school decided to declare an e learning day. Teachers reported to school as per normal but just that we had some exercise to work out. I was busy preparing for school work instead. The day was rather simple and easy and ended aimably. I drove home and then went to rest and took a short nap before meeting a couple of friends.
Tonight I didn't meet BJ and Aaron. But I sent them work so I can discuss with them when I meet them on Friday. This evening I had to do this mission impossible. I decided to bring two persons who have never met to meet.
I was all excited about the event the whole week. Nothing occupies more of my time then this. I prayed about this evening and that God will bless what we were to do. I am very serious about this undertaking!
The story goes like this. Girl grew up. Girl met Wonder Woman. Boy grew up and working. Boy met Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman met Girl. Wonder Woman listened to Girl. Wonder woman listened to Boy. Wonder Woman heard ONE heart beating, ONE story, ONE desire. So Wonder Woman prayed and decided...BOY must MEET GIRL. So tonight they met!
I was afraid I would make it embarrassing because knowing myself to be a difficult and unlikeable person, I might just ruin good things around me. Seem to have this formidable curse to mess things up. But thank God...the meeting was good.
The three of us shared alot about the Lord. God presided at the meeting and I watched two young persons listening to an old lady. Of course I also listened to them. But the atmosphere tonight was great. I shall not tell you who I match made. And I am happy to say that I did it. Thank God for bringing two of same mindedness, same desire to serve our Almighty God, same God-fearing and seeking hearts to meet. Imagine they go to the same church, different cell group and for years, never met. So I wanted them to meet and tonight is the night. Will there be another meeting? Of course...Mission accomplished. I will still be invited though for the second dinner very soon...ahahahha.
We share about? Well, shared about a vision that the Girl saw. She saw me in China teaching. The Boy also said I should go. But what does God say? I want to hear from GOD. I hear other stuff though. And I am not hallucinating. I believe God has other plans and at the rate things are going, He is directing me somewhere else. I shall wait and see. I need to pray very specifically for His will to be done.
Will blog more later about some messages I heard from GOD. But for now, off to bed.
Good night. I still want my miracle! They are not my miracle. They are my friends.