It is amazing how at that precise moment that God has to speak to me. The minute I stepped into BBTC and I was already late, this song came on!
God never always spoke. His last words for the old testament saints were given in the book of Malachi 4: 5 " See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before the great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers: or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
And God never spoke until 400 years later!
Today we hear Him everywhere. In the form of an sms, directly from His word, from people He placed in our lives. And we do ONE thing with this liberty to hear Him. We SHUT God out and LET IN the NOISE of the world.
My heart throughout the week was protected by GOD. The minute I felt distressed, there will be a SMS message that will encourage. My heart was then lifted. I know that my friends are praying and there is always a moment of encouragement. I am very blessed.
I was told two days ago that I don't know how to teach. That my class didn't perform as well as hers and that I wasted time telling stories. I swallowed all these. I didn't agree with these but I swallowed and I was not happy. Just then an SMS was sent to remind that God is the rock of my salvation. Timely. And I returned the message to tell the friend that the message came right on time.
So today when I stepped in the song was about Chains. The whole week was about breaking loose those chains that so bind me to the ground and grip me, making me immovable. The chain of being judged constantly because of what you say or not say, what you do or didn't know you must do, best or not best, nice or not nice, like or not like, smart or not smart, and the list goes on. The most troublesome is always to explain the intent of my heart.
So I raise my hands to GOD today and thank Him for reminding me His amazing grace and His unending love.