Two days into school and it is already driving me crazy.The results will be out for the summative assessment and there will be tears of joy and regret. I believe my students will be sending their reflections in slowly but surely. It is quite enjoyable reading them because it tells me if my students have learned anything at all besides mugging.
I am heartened that my class is very into helping people. Even the laziest student in my class wants to inspire me to read about collecting pennies for the poor. I have made Austin to be in charged of raising funds for World Parkinson Day. We are selling tulip collar pins of $2 each.
I am sad that my students in this school are afraid to take up leadership role. The students working with me were so unsure of what their capabilities are. I can only support them with encouragements and be patient to groom. This term will be a term I want to groom my class leaders and those mentored by me for CAS. I have some plans in mind.
The term starts with a message from Joshua telling me that he didn't sleep and that he asked for prayers that his clinicals would not be difficult. He has been having exams after exams for the last three weeks. I panicked when I read the message because I prayed that he could sleep well for the clinicals the next day. I hurried to school in 11 minutes and then calmed myself down to message him encouraging verses and promises from God. Then I decided to phone Bonita and we prayed on the phone. The one thing Bonita prayed that I totally agree was that God just know WHO we ARE and He will give us His best and what we need. True enough Joshua called immediately after his exams and told me he had a very good test. Praise the Lord.
The whole of last week, I was trying to understand how to pray to the Holy Spirit. I have often wondered if I should pray to God the Father and address the entire prayer to the Father or should I pray to Jesus or to the Holy Spirit. It was only when I decided to do a research on WHO should I pray to that I learn the most important thing is to pray to GOD. Our God is a triune God. Three persons in one GOD head. So I pray to GOD.
But I learned that the Holy Spirit, the comforter left behind when Jesus ascended to heaven, is powerful. Not about tongue speaking. It is a gift. I don't have it and I don't need it to go to heaven. I need Jesus as my saviour. The Holy Spirit is gentle and prompts us when we sin to confess our sins. He is all wise, all strong, all knowing and all love. The very nature of God the Father and God the Son. So our Triune God is all the same. Complicated? Yes it can be. But I trust when I see Him face to face, He will explain to me. But I doubt GOD needs to explain because in heaven there will be absolute knowledge. We can then be Know-It-All.
i am tired. To the bed I go.