I don't know what it will be like to be without a job. I will soon know when I quit. I don't know how much longer I can take. I do know that I will have to totally depend on God. Not on my family but on God to supply all my needs, not my wants, but my needs.
My heart just floods up with the warmth of knowing GOD can provide. Eat a little less. Buy a little less. Travel a lot less. And still I will live.
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Because He lives, all fear is gone.
The fear of not knowing when the next meal will turn up on the table. The fear of losing another close one. The fear of not knowing how to rest...all GONE when I know He lives.
So enjoy my selection of songs tonight. For all of my good friends who share similar childhood memories with me, here are some goody oldies: