We all like watching comedies. Some of us like to act in comedies or think we are comedians or better yet, making others comedians so we can all have a good laugh.
As usual, every comedy ends with laughter, canned laughter, a term used by social psychologists. Many of us laugh at people aka funny, comedy. Some of us laugh by people aka mockery, others laugh, they may not do so. Then there are those who laugh because the situation needs them to laugh. It can be a sad situation or a very happy situation. Those who can laugh when they are sad are desperate, throwing up their hands as if the only thing to do is to laugh out loud the nonsense around. Then the one who laughs because it is a happy occasion does so because the heart leaps for joy. Ah...Joy and laughter are totally different.
Joy is that quiet assurance, silent but sure sense of awesomeness that comes from within. This week many things happened to me. And through it all, I see the great hands of my wonderful GOD. I saw how God sent strong rays of sunshine and indeed it had been a sultry 36 degrees celsius, to burn through the lies about me in school. Most of all, the comedy is the kind where I watched how the actors and actresses decide to ruin my life. I thank God that He is almighty and I walk as I always walk, standing on the promises of God and His statutes.
The end of a comedy must have a happy ending. It does not necessary get the heroine to sacrifice but usually in a comedy, all the bad people just became very miserable.
I am glad I only stood and watched. But most of all I am glad that GOD was watching over me.