Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I am leaving on a Jet Plane again!

The long awaited school holidays are here. The original mad rush from point to point has now become less mad because of the swine. I am going to board in another 2 minutes. Now sitting down sipping my ice coffee and eating dim sum before I fly off.

I will be meeting my two godsons in Taipei and then we are going to proceed to roam round the island of Taiwan. It is a first for all three of us to go on an adventure together. We don't know what to expect and we don't even know if the hotels I picked are alright. From the looks of the photos, the hotels look good. But who knows really.

Original plans to Tibet have been shelved because of the swine. I cannot go with my boys even if I wanted to because it is against school regulations and the responsibilities will be too great to bear. I have instead changed plans to go on a family trip. For the first time, dad will be travelling with me and my sister's family. The kids are all excited when they saw the hotel rooms I booked. Probably we won't leave the hotel but just dip in our bath tub the whole day. We are going to Malacca on the 17th.

May be, just may be I will be able to fly to Beijing to visit my friends. I miss them so much.

Talk to you later.

So Taiwan sausages, Tainan food, here I come!