Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mum finished last dose today

Mum woke up with pain in her stomach. We believe is gastric. I popped some pills we had ready from the last bout of stomach flu. It calmed her nerves this morning. But it acted up again when I was home around six this evening. The week went by with mum feeling sore all over her body. Both Rebecca and I massaged her with medicated oil. She felt extremely sore on the right side of her body just below the shoulder. After the massage, she felt better and slept better. Next Tuesday she will be going to the doctor. Then on the 27th, there will be another scan. We are praying that she will be able to rest before these two days. Pray that the gastric pain will subside and that her appetite will return. Some days are really good, some days not so good, like tonight. She cooks some days and other days I cook or dad does. But she prefers her own cooking. I prefer hers too.

Sunday we celebrated Mother's day. We were downstairs eating at our food stalls. Mum ate well. The children came and they had a ball. How did you celebrate your mother's day?

School is very busy. I could hardly breathe the past two weekends. Catching up with work and more work. But God is good. I am able to complete in time for the report. Phew!

Talk to you soon.