
6th September 2006
We finally heard from Beijing. We want to praise God tonight again and again. According to Dr Xia, mum's condition has improved since we last treated her with gamma rays. The results are good compared to the last time he saw her. He has advised that if there be chemotherapy and mum's body can take it, we can go ahead in Singapore. We are going to talk to him tomorrow to see if we can do gamma radiation instead. This is because we are giving mum a lot of healthcare products to kill the cancer cells and we want to keep the good cells functioning. I want to let all of you know that God hears us all. My family want to thank all of you for praying and please don't stop praying and speaking against all the cancer cells in her liver.
Each day is a brand new day. It is a day of trusting in His power. My dad prays with her every night and he will lay hands on the position of where the liver is and pray against the cancer cells. Now we pray everytime when we give her the medication. Mum also prays out loud and she wants to be able to go church this sunday to bear testimony of God's faithfulness and power in her life. Pray we will all go to show the family of God the peace He has given my family and the miracles He has wrought in our lives.
Many people want to meet my mother. You should all meet my dad too. I am still amazed at how God use and take care of His own.
The other day, an ex trainee of mine came to visit me and he brought along a bottle of american ginseng. I am more than touched. I am deeply moved by the love people have for my mother and my family. Students at NIE will always ask how mum is doing, how I am doing. Friends will call to get me out of the house so I will not be too bogged down. I know the Lord will supply all my needs. When I forgot to take care of myself, He remembers and get others to move me along this journey.
Please continue to pray for my family. For us to capture these moments and to continue to lean on His wisdom.
Tonight if you have any prayer requests, tell Jesus! Only Jesus Saves!
No comments:
Post a Comment