Tuesday, September 05, 2006



5th September, Tuesday morning
It is raining this morning and the air is cool and nice. I woke up ready for dad to pick us up for breakfast, a treat I truly enjoy at the start of the day.

It was rather exciting to have all 6 children in the house on Sunday. Theodora was jumping with joy when she saw Stacia, the littlest of the little because she could play nanny now. Timothy has been waiting for Ryan to come so they could watch tv. Tiffany waited for Steffi so they could play the new games they learned at school. I cooked some stew pork and Rebecca made curry veggies with fishballs. We kept our meal very simple so we could have more time to spend with mum and dad. As much as I love to cook, I rather keep my kitchen cool and nice.

Monday was a good day for mum. She didn't go to Rebecca's because she decided to give Rebecca a break so she could spend some time with Thomas and their little ones. Because of this, mum had to stay home and we had a wonderful and lovely volunteer...Steffi. She slept with me on Sunday night and I left her with mum the rest of Monday. I taught her what to give mum so she knows. I also reminded her to give mum lots of water and let her rest and to make sure mum does not fall. Well, Steffi, primary 4, did just that. Mum was able to potter around the house to do some household chores.

I cooked dinner and fried some fish last night. It was a success. I rushed out to join a friend who wanted to visit with me at the airport. We didn't take off. We took off to the staff canteen and had a simple meal. We went to coffee bean for coffee and I bumped into an ex student. She heard my voice!

She is a very special girl and we met each other way back in 1997 when I first joined RGS. She has always been very talented and bold to follow her heart. What a great surprise to be able to be in touch with her again! I told her to add me to the MSN chat and we chatted online last night.

It is amazing how God bring people together and in such a time like this. I am very blessed by her sharing with me about the Lord and I am going to start praying for God's blessing on the supplements mum is taking before giving it to her.

As a teacher, we cannot openly preach the gospel. But as a Christian we must live like one before the eyes of our students and leave God to do the job. I don't want any innocent blood on my hands when I stand before Jesus. Thus I always pray for all my students by name before the Lord with the class namelist and tell God to bless each of them with the gift of salvation, to bring people into their lives so they will know what a Great God He is. In my own life, I hope they see the mercy of God that I am not dead despite of my wickedness and that they know that there is a God who can love a sinner like me. That one day they will know Jesus.

Today is another day. A day that pours blessings upon each of us as we wake up to live for Him.

God bless your day.

No comments: