30th October 2006
We just finalized the tickets to go Beijing this Thursday. We thank God for the provision. Please pray for journey mercies. By the time we reach Beijing it will be about 11pm. It will be cold and we need to know how to keep the children warm. When mum heard Theodora is coming, she was overjoyed. Her appetite has not been good but she is happy. Dad is really feeling tired and bored. He has alot of secrets he has to keep and this is getting to him. We have to go and relieve him of the stress. I am kind of worried about his heart condition.
Tonight there are many who chatted with me to find out how mum is doing. I am overwhelmed by people's concern and prayers for mum. I will tell her that.
Will update you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment