15th October 2006
We are now at the airport Terminal 2 sending mum and Richard off to Beijing. The flight leaves at 1:20 am and we are flying with Singapore Airlines. Thank God for the provision of the tickets and the flight is full. Mum and Richard will be arriving at 7am tomorrow morning and will be picked up by another doctor. This si also a liver specialist, another friend of Richard's. Richard now have two more new contacts and these two are from Hong Kong so we will solve a lot of problems with food. We are praying mum need not stay more than 10 days and then we can work on other problems bugging her. The two stents and the high level of acid in her stomach.
Tonight we bought KFC and she ate a whole piece but I had the skins of course. She also drank a whole bowl of veggie soup I made with the pressure cooker and we bought satays too. Cousin Lad bought a coffee cake and we had a ball. I was tired and my legs are giving me some problems.
Yesterday mum had a slight fever in the morning and I sighed I gave her two panadols and waited. But there was so little movement. Then another 2 more and the fever finally broke. We watched her the whole night. I was up till about two am and then I crashed into my bed and woke up at six again to make sure she is alright. The fever was no where in sight. We rebuked the devil and all the evil that is around. Is this scientific? Of course not but the psyche is enabled and that helps.
We talked about death yesterday morning. She is not afraid to die and she is not giving up so easily without a fight.
Right now please pray for a safe flight and a good night's sleep so she will be recharged. She will be sent straight to the radiology department to get the positions done. Continue to pray with us as you watch God's working in our lives.
May the Lord bless all of you for praying and standing with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment