Friday, June 23, 2006

Telling mum about the disease
Mum sat at the couch and as I massaged her she talked about how she wanted us siblings to be united and not to be broken up because of our individual differences. She broke down and cried. Later she told me how she hated sighing. It reminded her of how her father sighed all night long till morning. He had intestinal cancer. Then she asked me if hers was the same. I said...Yes. I told her the truth. She didn't cry at that. She wants to live. Looked me in the eye and asked if she cannot make it, where will I bury her. We discussed details of where. Believe me, it is very tough to keep a straight face as my heart bleeds. I told her God's promise to my family and I told her to look at the sun. Every sunny day is a promise God has made with my family. She said "Yes". She also wants God to extend her life span. She lightened up when I told her about the money and how we are going to do it in shanghai. She is resting now.

Serina is here today to let me take a break. She told me mum spoke to her as she shared about Jeremiah and King Hezekiah. Then mum told her she wants to prolong her life so she can praise and testify to others what Jesus has done in her life...WOW! But this is my mum. Once she sets her mind to do something, she will do it.

Wow. It is a tough morning for me. I don't ever want to be alone to see the morning. Pray for us. W

Tomorrow we are going to bring her to Pastor Tay of Bethesda Cathedral for healing service. He is known to have a healing touch. May the Lord shrink the tumour every day.

She drank the aloe vera tea faithfully now. I even put a coq 30 in her body to protect her.

No comments: