This morning I heard another rumour about me. I was told that spreading at school is this fact that I scolded an international student and as such I was fired from my work. Honestly when I heard that, I wanted to burst out laughing. It must be started by the students. One of my ex student asked to speak up. I told him there was no need to. God will speak for me.
If you have the time to spread rumours, you should also have the time for your family. These lovely people are important. Go spend some time with them.
The coming week is going to be exciting. I am packed from morning at 730 to the evening at 7pm. I am going to learn to do something new.
At school, yes I am at a school, I am involved with planning next year's curriculum for Geography. I will be using UBD. This is a very important way to set teachers thinking about why teach what we teach. I personally use this in my planning for every lesson. It is important we ask why we teach about keeping the environment green.
The past two weeks were terribly HOT. If you were in town, you will feel your skin sizzle. I prayed for rain, like Elijah, and it finally came last evening. Joshua and I drove to see the house and some renovations done at some other homes. It was an eye opener for both of us. So when we set off at about 430, the skin was already darkened. I didn't think it was that bad. We switched places at the Singapore customs and I drove the rest of the way home or so we thought.
The minute we crawled out of the Singapore customs, the rain poured. It was scary. I couldn't see more than 3 cars infront of me. When I saw one bus having the hazard lights on, I turned on mine. I rather people think I am a hazard then to be dead on the road. It was almost impossible to continue after driving for half an hour and so we decided to turn into Imm and waited for the rain to stop.
The winds howled and the rains formed a thick curtain in front of us making it difficult to see.
I have been thinking about driving these days. I thank God for His marvellous grace and journey mercies. He protected me on the road. Or you might think God protected the rest of the people from me. :) I really like to drive. Now my next goal is to drive all the way to Malacca and hopefully before the end of the year, I will be able to drive to Kuantan. But of course that depends on how free I will be.
I hope to meet Peck San before November ends and this year's Christmas shall be in JB. I will roast a turkey and be thankful for all that I have this year.
My God has abundance and as His child, I will have no lack.