What is it to live for Christ? What kind of temptations are Christians subjected to? I often wonder about all those who are superstars and they are Christians. It must be really difficult to shine for God.
Here is a sharing by a Malaysian superstar. He worked hard all his life. Even hid his marital status to get fame. Though he accepted the Lord and was baptised at the age of 16, he didn't really allow God to rule in his life. He knows there is a true and living God but he still wants control in his life. He followed the ways to the world. Occasionally kept his christian walk alive and eventually he lost everything most precious to him. But with obedience, he returned to the arms of Christ and chose to walk a life of integrity and show the evidence of Christ in his life and things just come together.
I hope you enjoy this video as much as I have enjoyed it. And it is really assuring to know that even at the cross roads, God is waiting for us to give Him our control.