Sunday, August 27, 2006

27th August, Sunday Noon
I woke up around seven this morning and mum told me she had fever at about two am. She took two biogesics then. I gave her two more at about seven thirty. The fever went down a little and then by ten thirty, it went up again. So I took her down to see the doctor and at the doctor's office her temperature went up to thirty eight point seven. He also recorded in the card that there is a lung infection at around her lower right lung. There is fluid and sound there. She was given antibiotics and the fever within her is coming down.

Please pray her lungs will clear. That the infection will just be gone. I wrote earlier about the situation and I was totally feeling hopeless. The internet went and I could not upload the very adverse stuff I put. I believe God intervened so that I will not discourage any of you. But I am feeling very tired and also discouraged.

Melvin, one of my godsons, has been trying very hard to get me to meet his mother. We finally met. She heard so much about me from her son, then my student, about me because Melvin has been asking his mother to try and help me with my ill health. Well, Anne is a wonderful lady who gave me free supplements to try out with my mother. There is a package on cleansing the colon and then putting in the nutrition the body needs.

I will check, research and then try everything that is going to help my mother. My mother is a very lively and positive person but the daughter here is totally different. I think the only walking dead in the house is me. So please pray for me. Right now at this point, I want nothing more than to fulfill my mother's wish of having a few more years to live.


I know for a fact that if you read this blog, you will make my mother happy. I will tell her I updated the blog and she will tell her friends how so many of you out there are praying for her. Thank you.

Please pray for us all. We need the Lord's healing hand right now.

27th August, Night
As mum was sleeping, the fever sits at 37.2. She is very tired and she is already in bed at 9pm. I decided to call for a prayer meeting. Tiffany prayed first, then Timothy followed by Theodora. Rebecca had to prompt the two girls but their simple faith were loud and clear. All asking to heal Por Por. Then dad came in and he said he too wanted to pray. He knelt down and prayed out loud after I prayed. He pleaded with God to heal his wife. He told God that he believes whole heart and soul that He is the true and living God and that his wife's fever will be gone and she can walk out of the fever. He told God that he believes that God is His father and He will give the best to His children. I was crying away softly when I heard my father's simple prayer. He has never been to sunday school nor to church since my mother's illness. And this is how he prayed knowing full well the power of God in his family and life.

Rebecca prayed next. She asked the Lord to bless my father who is only trying to provide for his family and his beloved wife. She asked the Lord to keep him as he weaves through the busy streets each day. Rebecca also asked for wisdom to know what to do with what we know to boost mum's immunity. Finally the prayer meeting ended with my cousing Yook Lin. She asked for the blood of Christ to cover my mother and to bind all those spirits that are not right out of the house. She also asked that the Lord will give mum the reassurance of His healing power and that she will be able to sleep well tonight.

Despite my faithlessness, God planted so many with faith around my mother. I too must embrace the faith and believe that miracles will happen. It is already happening when people come forward to give help.










1 comment:

W said...

I guess life is like that sometimes, whereby people who need the healthcare most are not really given what they need... All the best to your family... and continue to have faith... that's what your mum needs, and perhaps the way the family can come together to help her.