Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is calling you HOME!

Many years ago while I was still studying in Calgary, I participated in a Christmas cantata. This afternoon, I decided to search if the cantata was performed by other groups. Wala! Found it.

I still remember how my choir master got all of us to get our Christmas shopping bags and parcels for the cantata cum drama. I had great fun doing it because each evening for three evenings I would be walking to the stage with three different people. And we were impromptu. The storyline may have changed but the cantata is still the same. Brings back such great memories.

Strangely this Christmas, my ex students are asking if there will be a Christmas dinner. Yes there will be but I am pushing till a little date because I am really busy with preparing my house. The lights are here. The table is here and I am busy with cleaning and cleaning. I am exhausted with the running around. I am really looking forward to a rather quiet Christmas this year at my new house. Alone and with the stars. A lot to think and plan. I hope you enjoy listening in to this lovely cantata.